Our easy-to-use Pro-Motion® Windows-based exerciser and data capture program offer ready-to-go capabilities your entire development team will be able to share. A step-by-step axis wizard allows designers to quickly and easily tune position loop, current loop, and field-oriented control motor parameters.
- Rapidly sets up, tunes, and tests motion control systems
- Easy-to-use axis wizard setup tool
- Motion oscilloscope shows tuning and systems parameters in real time
- Tuning of position loop, current loop, and field-oriented controller
- Frequency-based servo analysis
- Distance and time unit conversion
- Supports Ethernet, SPI, PCI-bus, serial, and CANbus communications
- Windows 32- and 64-bit compatibility
To download Pro-Motion, you must register using a valid business email. Once you register, you will get a confirmation email that includes a link to the download.
"Pro-Motion is easy to learn, intuitive, and the API commands are sufficiently powerful. Our customers are impressed when we can troubleshoot and verify what the system is supposed to be doing against what it’s actually doing.”
~ Pablo, Senior Director of Engineering, Fremont, CA